Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic Wireless Communications Group. If this is your first time here, there is a lot to see.
You might have found us because of one of our projects. Maybe you found us from our Ham Social site for Ham Radio Friends. Maybe you saw us on the Ham Radio Unlimited podcast. Maybe you use one of our repeaters, reflectors or talkgroups.
No matter how you found us, welcome. We are a very friendly community of Ham Radio enthusiasts. We have something for everyone. Let s know if there something else you would like to see.
- New 220 Repeater OnlineWe now have our 220 repeater online. For the next 3 weeks it will be in reduced power mode while we do all of our final tests. I have updated … Read More “New 220 Repeater Online” »
- New Repeater Controller on 146.73 in FrederickThis past weekend the repeater controller for the 146.73 repeater in Frederick was swapped out with a new one. Along with the repeater controller there have been some other changes. … Read More “New Repeater Controller on 146.73 in Frederick” »
- AREDN: Low cost hardware to get you startedIt has been a while since we have talked about AREDN. I updated the AREDN page with some of the latest information about our AREDN network. I had mentioned before … Read More “AREDN: Low cost hardware to get you started” »
- Restarting Monthly Lunch and Breakfast MeetingsWe are going to restart our monthly lunch and breakfast meetings!!!…… Today Maryland reached less than 1% positivity rate for the Coronavirus. Things are opening back up safely. Based on … Read More “Restarting Monthly Lunch and Breakfast Meetings” »
- Gambrill Repeater Site UpdateThis past Thursday we finally were able to get a tower climber for the first phase of the repairs on the repeater tower. Below is what we accomplished and what … Read More “Gambrill Repeater Site Update” »
- Modulation DaySaturday May15th starting around 10 and going for a couple of hours, a small group of amateurs are getting together for a small event that has taken on the name … Read More “Modulation Day” »
When you Shop on Amazon, use this link. It helps us out by giving us a few cents on your purchases and costs you nothing. Bookmark it and use it regularly.