Volunteer We are always looking for volunteers to help create our solutions, so if you are a software developer, project manager or anything else in the development world and you would like to volunteer some time to help build the project, please check out the volunteer link on the main menu. We would love to get you involved.
More About the Software DesignHere is some basic information about what we are using to develop the application. It is very similar to the other software projects we have done:
- * The user interface is written using Sencha ExtJS 6.
- * The data backend is written in Node.js in AWS Lambda.
- * It is a client-server based application as compared to an old style web application.
- – This means that the web interface is only downloaded one time and using Ajax calls the data is updated without reloading the page. Making it very fast and efficient.
- * It is a multi-tiered application so that if needed, it can be scaled both vertically and horizontally.
- * We use GitHub as the central repository for all of the developers.
- * We will setup a continuous integration system that will build the new versions once they are put on GitHub.
- * We use Slack as a development team to discuss issues, new features and to just get to know each other, etc.