Here is a quick list of the different methods to connect:
- * You can connect via D-star to either XLX336 or XRF336 Module C. They are the same server but different programs have them listed differently.
- * You can also connect to the older REF025 Module B.
- * On Wires-X you can connect to Room 18217.
- * If you connect to a System Fusion Reflector, you can connect to ysf.mawcg.org
- * On DMR, if you are on the BrandMeister DMR network, we are talk group 31241.
- * On Allstar you can connect to node 42579.
- * On Echolink we are node 411970.
- * On the DV4-Mini connection to the fusion FCS002 to room 85 (This is still being worked on, it might be working, it might not be).
Here is how it works:
- * We are relying on BrandMeister network to connect a lot of this. In the drawing below you will see the BrandMeister network on the right. From the BrandMeister network we connect directly over the internet to the XLX336 reflector, the ysf.mawcg.org reflector and Wires-X room 18217. This is all a pure data connection and any of these will be the best and most reliable connections.
- * From the Wires-X room, we connect to an allstar node that can also do echolink. Right now this is an RF connection but we are working on a physical interface between the HRI-200 and the repeater controller for the allstar node. This would help eliminate any issues with the RF connection.
- * There is also an RF connection to a DV4Mini and the Wires-X room. This has so far not been a great experience and we are still working on this. The DV4-Mini is how we connect to the FCS002 room.
- * To connect the D-Star repeaters that are not willing to update their systems to support the more modern reflector technologies, we are linking by RF REF025 Module B to the XLX336 Module C.